Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bicycle Love

I recently got a road bike. The ad online said that it was a vintage bicycle for a petite person. It has been that and more!  I have already been following in Ryan's footsteps (or bike tracks) by riding to work for the past week. The five miles (it's really 4.75, but I got laughed at for knowing the exact mileage so from now on I am going to round up) into work is a bit of a climb and everyday I think it might get easier, but everyday it proves me wrong. The trade-off to the morning climb is a fast afternoon commute. I was scared coming home and going fast downhill at first, but I continue to get more comfortable and can't help but smile. Don't worry, Mom and Dad, I wear a helmet...
In other news, I am still a proud owner and rider of my watermelon beach cruiser! I love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment